Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Please bare with me as I am new at this! I am going to try my best to keep you updated with how support raising is coming along as well as life in general! It you don't know yet, well I will be joining a team this summer for 10 days in August to go minister in New Delhi India. I am in the beginning process to raise support,believing God will supply all my needs! I am so excited for this opportunity & humbled! Please join me in prayer for this endeavor!
God has been so good to me!! I am in nursing school & very thankful for this blessing. There are some challenging days with it but I'm reminded of how God promises to never put more on us than we can handle! He is my source of strength & will see me through!
Please check this blog for updates..I will try to post as much as I can to keep you updated! Thank you for taking a moment to read my blog! I will leave you with this: Mark 16:15-"Go into all the world & preach the gospel to every creature."

No comments:

Post a Comment