Thursday, May 31, 2012

Overdue Update!!!

Please check this out!!
 

 Would you like to be a part of spreading the Gospel throughout the world? God has opened this door for me to go, with your suppo
rt you can also go with me as I go, to be the hands and feet of Jesus. I'm ready to see the hurt be healed in Jesus name! Going to set the captives free, hold the orphans, show God's never failing love & God is going to manifest His glory through our team. Would you like to be a part by praying and supporting?

Pray and seek God for what He would have you to give!
 
 
SUPPORT UPDATE!!!!
 
  I am thrilled to say that God has provided so much already for this trip! It blows me away how great our God is! All I have left to raise is $1700.00 out of the $3000.00 I needed! Woop woop! :)
That means it's as easy as 17 people committing to give $100.00 (one time gift) to finish funding this trip that God has ordained! If you would like more info on this please email me at tulipgurl222@yahoo.com. I will be greatly pleased to share more with you!
 
My dear friends, prayer partners, and supporters along this journey of life I am SO blessed to have you as a part of my life. Thank you doesn't seem like enough to say right now, but I truly thank YOU. Thank you for pouring into my life, for the many times we have laughed together, cried together, prayed together, for the countless times of prayer and intercession...for that I am truly grateful and thankful to God! I love each and everyone of you!!! May YOU have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment